Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have several emails saved under an email address /

Customer Question
I have several emails...

I have several emails saved under an email address / password ***** I no longer have access. Is there a way I can transfer those to my current email address?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Earthlink

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PC and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really. I had a message saying that the files OneDrive was trying to sync had to be re-named.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have any access to Earthlink anymore.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/22/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you still have a copy of your old mailbox on your PC? if so, you can transfer emails to a new mailbox.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

I'm not worried about emails; I'm more concerned with MS Word and a few Excel documents on my old PC. In order to use OneDrive, I need to change ownership / properties of the old files to match the current ones.

I can look into it remotely if you like

Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago

Waiting for your reply.