Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My MS Office has been deactivated... i don't know for what…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my MS...

Hi Pearl, my MS Office has been deactivated... i don't know for what reason!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Reason?

It is now asking for a product key

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Reason?

Where do i find this key?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks... just need to be reactivated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/22/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

what do i need to do for you to connect?
Hello... Jason are you there? Any progress?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

no need for secure remote assistance. All I need is to reactivate the product key

Which version of Office are you working with?

I have MS Office 365 pro plus. where do i find the product key?
2013

You may find your key by logging into your Microsoft account on the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home

After you sign in, click the circle icon on the top right of the page and click "View Purchase History".

Choose to view all and then choose the Office 365 option. It will show you the key there and/or give you the option to renew your subscription.

Will that be all for today?

let me see if it works

Thank you

i can't find the product key

Can you find the listing in your account? Click the Install Office button, it will show it to you then.

will this be under order history?

Yes

there is no Office button to install
i will have to try another time to fix this problem. I am out of time for now

Thank you.

i do not want to be charged any amount please as my problem is not fixed.

You are charged the moment you open the task on this page. Do you want me to close this task and refund your amount or do you wish to continue later?

please close this task and refund me. i will start again when i am ready. Thank you

I can do that, but that means you will have to start over with someone else from the start.

please confirm that the charge to my credit card has been reversed.
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago

I will send in your refund request and close this task. That means that you will not be able to communicate with me any longer on this page. It will be locked from my end.

Good day.