Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a question regarding hyperlinks in word. Can you help…

I have a question...

I have a question regarding hyperlinks in word. Can you help me. I want to specify an area of a jpg to be a hyperlink and I have the jpg as my header so other people using this document can't mess with it. can i do that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Recently - it's word 2016 or 365

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I tried - insert / link / and then put in website, but I don't know how to specify what area of the document to put this / the website is in the jpg

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really - as long as my question makes sense.

3/22/2018
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist
Well - i've used this service before and it's nice to do it remotely when you do it, but I don't learn anything that way unless you can do it remotely and then tell me what you did. I have to do this to several documents.
at least hopefully you can see my screen now - i have two of them

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=22df6545-11bb-4e9a-85e4-68f11576c47a

^^... Thank you!... Go to this link and follow all the prompts. I'll be connected once you do. Please let me know within 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks!

Hey Sean - I never received the email.
Got it now - shows it was sent awhile ago / must have been our fire wall. THanks.

No problem! Let me know if I can help you further. Have a great weekend!