Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How do I make the columns(ABC) and rows(123) visible if they…

Customer Question
How do I make...

How do I make the columns(ABC) and rows(123) visible if they are not?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Excel

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Excel recently?

Not that I know of. It is only happening in 1 of my hundreds of Excel spreadsheets.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It depends on how they are hidden

If you right click the columns around it then select unhide, does it unhide it then?

Please let me know

Thank you

I can't select any columns or rows. This is my problem. I try to right click and unhide bit it is not available.

Can you attach the file here please to this question.

Use the add file button please

No I can't. It is a HIPPA violation.

Ok.. can I connect to your computer to view it?

No. Same thing. It appears you can't help at all. I know Excel pretty well but I can't figure this one out. I want me money back. ALL $94 that you charged me!!