Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

The page numbers are not correct on my document. Microsoft…

The page numbers are...

The page numbers are not correct on my document

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Yes, this is a recent version

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The numbers are not continuous and some numbers are repeated, like four page 4's on the bottom. I need the page numbers to be correct throughout.

3/22/2018
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist
Hi, thank you. Can you help with my number in the footer issue?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/625674670