Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I WAS GIVEN A NEW COMPUTER FOR CHRISTMAS. IT DOES NOT SEEM…

Customer Question
I WAS GIVEN A...

I WAS GIVEN A NEW COMPUTER FOR CHRISTMAS. IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE OFFICE, THOUGH MY OLDER COMPUTER DOES. HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE IT?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

HMMM. I'M 70, A COMPUTER ILLITERATE. WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

I THINK I SAID YES TO THE LAST REQUEST.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I WOULD NOT EVEN BEGIN TO KNOW WHAT TO ASK.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Do you know which version of windows or IOS you have?

i think it is windows 8
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok thankyou... By your start button which is the square button in the far bottom left corner do you see a search box OR Cortana?

Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Cortana will be a round circle NEXT to the windows start button on the taskbar

what is the $39 for????? will i have microsofoft office then?????
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

The $39 you paid is for this questions answer... This is a paid tech support site

Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Since you need the help and im not busy right now, I am willing to do the remote support for free.

I can see if you have office installed and also give you options on getting it if you dont

scam. ciao
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Take your computer to a shop and they will charge you tripple this...

$39 is free on the scale of things... Its up to you

Most people love our service cause its much cheaper and you get pro technicians