Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a new ASUS laptop and am trying to download microsoft…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new ASUS laptop and am trying to download microsoft office that i just purchased. i also tried to download a webinar link yesterday. When i click on the setup button (in both chrome and internet explorer)....nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

S510U where do i find operating system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

I can go to the internet and browse just fine. Get email just fine. Not sure if I've done any updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe its Windows 10

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

I understand that you have couple problems to fix today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix these issues for you?

If you don't wish to do the remote, that is okay, just let me know.