Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have an Excel 2013 spreadsheet that I want to use to

Customer Question
create a directory of residents...
I have an Excel 2013 spreadsheet that I want to use to create a directory of residents in MS Word 2013.Ideally, the output would create a word document that could be split into columns, altering paper size, etc.The output would include formating (bold, italics, etc) and conditional output.I would be looking for something like (in my bastardized programming)
Create word document
Output Name
Output address
Output city, st, zip
If phone <> "", output phone
If phone2 <> "", output phone2
Endif
If email <> "", output email
If email2 <> "", output email2
EndIf
Skip to next record
I would like to be able to control bold, font size while outputting the fields to the word document.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

What are the exact field names would you like to output?

Regards,

G

Hello, I am sorry that I took so long to respond.
My sheet has many more fields, so the exact names would not matter. I intend to expand to include additional fields. You can use:
Name
Address
City St Zip
Phone
Phone2
Email
Email2
Hopefully we can work with this.
Joe

They should do. Thanks I'll update you

Looking Forward to it. I am slow responding due to family matters.
Joe