Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

At first they did not accept my ID, they told me they

Customer Question
At first they did...

At first they did not accept my ID***@******.***, they told me they already had that ID, Then they asked for the password ***** gave them what I remembered as Littlebit5, they said that was wrong, then they asked me if I wanted Chrome to remember "Littlebit5" I told them yes, but they keep Telling me that is incorrect. Please advise me what to do,?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have not been able to get the account to accept my password ***** I remembered. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My cell phone is a Samsung, my computer is a Dell Inspirion with Microsoft office

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Email through Yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want them to accept my ID and password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

If the issue is that you cannot login to your Yahoo account, do the following:

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

1. The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information (verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access your account.

2. The Mobile Phone Number retrieval option will send the password ***** information (verification code) to a mobile phone via text message. If you select this option, the last two digits of the phone number where the verification code will be sent is displayed. When you confirm that phone number, a text message is sent to that phone number with the verification code. Enter the verification code into the field provided to gain access to create a new password ***** access your email account.

3. The security question option will display questions about your account that, if you answer correctly, will grant you access to reset your email account password. To use this option enter the CAPATCHA information requested, then answer the security questions displayed. If you answer the questions correctly, Yahoo will provide you access to create a new password ***** then access your email account.