Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My email was disconnected i gave all the information that…

Customer Question
My email was disconnected...

My email was disconnected i gave all the information that clearly says that it my e-mail however you guys tell me it's not enough

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had support us connect try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why cant you just reconnect my email???

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
my provider is windows
what seems to be the problem? i didn't disconnect my email, the tech support told me that [email protected] was the one who did this...
when I tried too go into my email, my password ***** which I've had for years was incorrect???
As you'll see it has her information not mine, and the tech ask me if I had her password ***** i did not they couldn't help me.
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jamie Macko, Microsoft Office Expert replied 2 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Microsoft Office Expert

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.
We are not a part of MIcrosoft, we are a thrid party support company. So, I am not able to force any password ***** or mailbox disconnect. However, I can assist in getting this done for you.

First, have you tried these steps below? Either way, can you go through them and let me know if/where you get stopped when trying to reset the login to your account.

1. Go to the Reset your password page. (https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx)
  2. Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.
  3. Enter the email address, phone number or Skype ID you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
  4. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets them know you're not a robot), then click Next.
  5. If you have security info on your account, they will send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.

Let me know how this goes or what stops you please.

Thanks,

Jamie

it did nothing it goes back to***@******.*** so this did not help me..
it said i will be reimburse my 5 dollars if this didn't work, I'm having trouble with is everyone can see that it wasn't me who disconnected my e-mail...

Would you like to continue troubleshooting this issue? There are plenty of other things we can try. We can continue with other steps or a remote session. This was just the first step in trying to figure out what is going on with your account.

-Jamie

no because i'll just end up right back here, so Microsoft is full of crap my e-mail was illegally hacked and disconnected they know who's responsible however will do nothing.
No

OK, have a nice day.

I'd love to if and if you can guaranteed my email will be restored can you guarantee me

I am not able to guarantee. With anything in the technology field, I can do my best to assist you with this reset. Let me know if you would like to proceed with remote support.

Thanks,
Jamie