Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

MY ASUS COMPUTER WON'T DOWN LOAD OFFICE 365. I BOUGHT A

Customer Question
MY ASUS COMPUTER WON'T...

MY ASUS COMPUTER WON'T DOWN LOAD OFFICE 365 . I BOUGHT A SUBSCRIPTION FROM BEST BUY LAST WEEK .... HELP

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

PEARL ASUS LAP TOP

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

ASUS X541NA -PD10003Y NOTEBOOK COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your X541NA? Have you installed any updates recently?

P W MY ASUS WON'T DOWN & THE GEEK I TALKED TO COULDN'T CONTROL MY LAPTOP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO ... SO FAR A-OK I'M A NEWUSER & NOT TOO SURE WHAT I'M DOING ...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you know where to download your Office program? If no, please click HERE to visit office.com and sign in using your Microsoft account

If yes, please click HERE to get your Office.

Please let me know how it works for you. Thanks.