Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Microsoft office outlook email system stoped working (no…

Customer Question
My Microsoft office outlook...

My Microsoft office outlook email system stoped working (no inbuts or outbuts)

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Microsoft? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Its set up on my pc. I just get on it when I'm on the internet and it was working good until I deleted a lot of junk mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I almost got on earlier but I wasn't sure about the 37 dollor cost afer we started. is this an ongoing bill on the clock?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

time is not a factor its per question

any errors when you send/receive?