Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I recently attempted to purchase a download copy of of

Customer Question
I recently attempted to...

I recently attempted to purchase a download copy of of microsort office.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft office will not download

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not have a copy of microsoft office on my machine at this time. I paid for a new home-school copy, set up payment, went through all the installation steps, until I was asked to fill out the identification number. At no point was I provided with such a number. Please help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/20/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you saying that you paid for a standalone version of MS Office (not a subscription) called MS Office Home and Student?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess