Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to use a database software to create an invoice…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use a database software to create an invoice through their merge feature. It used to work prior to last month's windows update. I now receive the message of a Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, Error occurred during load. I have added the template location as a trusted location in Word. Other ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The database app is call Amicus Attorney. But it has a merge feature that works with Microsoft Word. Basically taking my time information from Amicus and merge it into a template that I created. Again it worked prior to February of this year.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I first updated to Office 2016 from 2013, as I saw someone else having a similar problem creating an invoice from Quickbooks, and that solved their error. No luck for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I also went into the macro security settings and added the location of the templates to the trusted locations section.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me the full and complete error you get?

Thank you

Richard,
It appears there may be a corrupt file in my software, as I ended up calling the company. Tech is working on the issue now. I will reconnect with you if he is unsuccessful. Thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.