Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I accidentally deleted something from Excel 1016. How can I…

Customer Question
I accidentally deleted something...

I accidentally deleted something from Excel 1016. How can I get it back. This happened just hours ago. I am using a last years lenovo. Can anyone help me?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No it is not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No all I want to do is retrieve it back to my computer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/20/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. How did you delete the file?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.