Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have two word documents - the only thing on each of them…

I have two word...

I have two word documents - the only thing on each of them is a full page header. can i combine them into one document with a different header on each page. or how do I set up a word document with a full page header (embedded jpg) on one page and then on the second page another embedded jpg that's different from the first page and also a full page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Not sure - I'm on a current version though. what's the latest version?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope I'm on word 16 or 365 /

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask which version of Word you are using?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Word 16 or 365

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 62
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason - I wrecked it somehow; help. And autosave is on and screwed up

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 87

Hello Jason - are you there. I am screwing my new one up again.

Okay. Re-do the document then.

How did you do it this time? Just undo it.

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 63