Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was scammed by a person who said he was a Microsoft Tech.

I was scammed by...

I was scammed by a person who said he was a Microsoft Tech. He told me that there was a default in Microsoft office so I gave him access. He said that there was major problems but I needed to send him some money cards because he has

"credited my account by too much. I put him on hold and called my bank to ensure that not use my Visa. I told him that I had put a hold on my account. He then

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Home and Office 2013 Registration no X8D4Q-3NQ6F-6MQ39-TRCQ8-GVGHR

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, i believe so as I usually process them upon rec

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Eipt.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

I am sorry to hear that this scammer did this to you. Is the scammer still connected to your computer? If so, press and hold the power button on the computer until it turns off and then turn it back on.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
I don't think so but |I will do that anyway. Back soon
Calls for a card number which he obviously has

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 51
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

If you still want me to remotely connect, please post a message on this page when you available and ready to continue.

Thank you,

Jason