Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

In wordpad 2013 all the text is being underlined. how to…

Customer Question
In wordpad 2013 all...

In wordpad 2013 all the text is being underlined. how to remove?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Wordpad 2013 i believe microsoft 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Not on my laptop - free wordpad on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Thinking...how to use 'speech to text function'

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 4 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

select all of the text

to do this press "Ctrl" + "A" on keybaord.

Then once it is all highlighted, press "Ctrl" + "U" on keybaord

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

*** REMEMBER TO APPLY BONUS, THIS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AS IT IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING ***

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 3 months ago

was this method of any help or do you need further assistance?