Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

In Word Documents, when I want to print an envelope and

Customer Question
In Word Documents, when...

In Word Documents, when I want to print an envelope and block the address which is single-spaced, when I select envelope and it shows up it is double-spaced. How do I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

It is Word 2010

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I have tried going into options in the envelope mode to see if there is something I can select. I haven't really had anything work because it does not give me an option to pick single space.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. I am expecting this to be an easy answer -- I just don't know what that answer is.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/20/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?