Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

About 15 months ago i had windows 10 replaced with windows 7…

Customer Question
About 15 months ago...

About 15 months ago i had windows 10 replaced with windows 7 now my microsoft office 2010 is asking for a product activation! now the only key i have is on the box that contained the Microsoft office 2010 that i loaded on to my previous computer... Do i have to delete the MS office2010that the tech installed when he reinstalled windows 7 then reinstall my oldMS office 2010 that i have a product key on the box.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Micro soft word and excel

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No just about the product key thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you enter your Microsoft Office 2010 product key?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you use Word and Excel and PowerPoint programs? Do you use anything else?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help Thank you.