Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have microsoft office loaded onto my computer with the…

I have microsoft office...

I have microsoft office loaded onto my computer with the annual fee. I'm wondering if I can upgrade to include a second computer and if so, how

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I'm not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, it updates automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so

3/20/2018
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the version / type of your Microsoft Office?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have Windows 10

Thank you. Can you please sign in your Microsoft account at the website below:

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/

, then see if you can download / install your Microsoft Office there?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Are you able to sign in your Microsoft account at the website I've provided above?

Are you on your second computer now? I can connect remotely to your computer and install your Office directly for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

I have what I want, thank you - directing me to Microsoft was all that I needed. I do not any remote help and I am not happy that I've received an email telling me that I've paid $67. I DID NOT consent to this payment and if it turns up on my credit card statement, I will take legal action.

You're welcome. Great. OK. There is no remote support per your request. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my technical service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet -MS Office Tech