Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased Microsoft Office for my computer which had to be…

Customer Question
I purchased Microsoft Office...

I purchased Microsoft Office for my computer which had to be wiped out. Is there a way to discover previous download under my name to reinstall on the same computer?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Discover?

Sorry you have a blond on this end....OS? I have an apple air with the latest update.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Discover? What have you tried so far?

Going back into my yahoo mails to see if I can find the file that was sent to me after paying for it. I'm not finding it. Do you have a way of tracking my purchase?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm I speaking to a live person?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What is the email address you used for microsoft account

do you remember the password ***** it?