Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Not able to work in Word Can you get onto my computer and…

Not able to work...

Not able to work in Word Can you get onto my computer and help me ?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know or think I do have an apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know to tell you

3/20/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you saying that when you try to open MS Word, nothing happens? Or are you getting an error message?
  3. Have you tried opening another MS Office programs like Excel or PowerPoint? Are they opening just fine?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Iam so confused by this method of communication I thought by giving my credit card # I could TALK with someonePLEASE PHONE ME

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. You requested for "Secure Remote Assistance" and I already accepted it. Do you want me to remotely access your computer right now? If yes, please tell me if your computer is a Windows computer or a Mac?

Remote access is better than a phone call since I can actually fix the problem myself while you watch on your screen.