Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Sometime ago, I leased Microsoft Office for MAC and agreed…

Customer Question
Hi Sometime ago, I...

Hi Sometime ago, I leased Microsoft Office for MAC and agreed to pay monthly. This evening, I am trying to create a document, but WORD is not letting me urging to renew my microsoft account???

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

MAc High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to be able to use the system

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 4 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

what may have happened is that you did not have auto renewal set up

or the credit card you gave them may have expired

check this page it should give you the status of the order

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

and allow you to make a payment or switch credit cards under

payments and billing

you will need to know the ms account and password ***** you used to pay for it.

No, I have had this service for several months. It is obviously 'auto-renew' I do not have a new credit card and it did not expire

ok than it may have just lost track of who you are

but you need to go to that link and see what THEY think is the status of it

How do I get back my ability to use microsoft word?

I am trying to tell you but you just ignore me and declare that it should work anyway

Go back to my first post and follow those instructions and get back to me on what happens or what it says

Or you might try clicking the button that says renew and see where that takes you and what it says

Or I can log in remotely and we can look at it all together to see exactly what happened and how to fix it