Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm really confused. I'm trying to renew my Office 365 so I…

Customer Question
I'm really confused....

I'm really confused. I'm trying to renew my Office 365 so I can finish a document for my tax appt. in 20m mins!!! And it doesn't recognize either of my logins?????

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Probably

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hurry, please!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/19/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

Please try to reset you password *****: https://account.live.com/password/reset

Regards,

G