Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Trying to update my My Office and it's asking for my

Customer Question
Trying to update my...

Trying to update my My Office and it's asking for my password, but it's been so long ago that I cannot remember my password ***** I see no option to change it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

2 Mac computers

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

The latest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it again and it is downloading but I know it will ask for my password ***** honestly I have no idea what it is after so long - I usually renew it with no problem but for some reason it's telling me it has expired and I have to purchase it again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/19/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Please try to reset your password *****: https://account.live.com/password/reset

Regards,

G

Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago

Hi

I trust the above has resolved your issue

You may advice if otherwise

Regards,

g