Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been using Microsoft Word for year. Currently I have…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using Microsoft Word for year. Currently I have 2013 Work. All of a sudden it is in compatability mode. How do I get out of that mode so when I print the pages, it is back to regular size?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I looked at "Info" in word it didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to get my Word program back to normal so when I type up my 8 pages newsletter for my Navy organization, it is normal size not shrunk. I am 83 years old and it is quite frustrating to his old man.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/19/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Does it do this when you also create a new document?

Please let me know