Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to submit a manuscript on Editorial Manager.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to submit a manuscript on Editorial Manager. Went fine until I tried to upload figures. I have five figures and I made the mistake of trying to upload all five at once. It worked for Figure 1 but then became unresponsive. The window where I am supposed to put the figure's number has become unresponsive. Can you help me?tle

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/19/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please clarify what specific Editorial Manager you are using? Thanks.

Thank you for your efforts but I have resolved my problem with the help of a local technical person. I am not dissatisfied with your work and have no objection to paying the rest of the $47 I was told a resolution would cost. I do not, however, wish to become a member, because really difficult problems such as the one I sent you occur rarely in my work. Marshall Jones