Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can type one line and hitting my enter key, it will jump…

Customer Question
I can type one...

I can type one line and hitting my enter key, it will jump to the next page. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft 2007

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Was trying to solve my problem and installed Service Pack 3 this AM. It did not help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/18/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

I accidently sent you $47.00 and I want it back now!

Please send an email to***@******.*** and they will sort out the billing for you.

$47.00 was withdrawn from my bank account via paypal. This was a mistake to start with. Put it back!
Boyd R. Dunn