Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to create a recurring appointment. The

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to create a recurring appointment. The "categorize" command does not appear in the Tags tab of the recurring appt. ribbon, only in the single event tab ribbon. How do I add it to the recurring ribbon?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP ProBook 4545S, Win 10 Office 2016 Pro

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ProBook? Have you installed any updates recently?

It was just upgraded to Win 10 From 7 due to a crash. All programs were installed and updated in the last few days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/19/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In which program are you trying to do this on?

Please let me know

Thank you