Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am working on a 300 page Word doc and suddenly when I

Customer Question
I am working on...

I am working on a 300 page Word doc and suddenly when I tried to print a page, only the top left hand quarter printed. I see in Print preview that this is all that shows . I did not select that setting. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

To the latest version? some time ago I suspect

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/18/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you experiencing issues printing with 300 pages document only?

Are you able to print fine from all other programs?

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.