Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My poweproint is frozen i'm trying to figure out what to do.

Customer Question
My poweproint is frozen...

My poweproint is frozen i'm trying to figure out what to do

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft powerpoint

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated PowerPoint recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Activuty monitor show it is 100% busy on this application. i tried to close everything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/18/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Does it only occur for specific slides or for any PPT files?