Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been on word 2010 for some time and love it.

Customer Question
Hi, I have been...

Hi, I have been on word 2010 for some time and love it.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft word 2010. my grand son started a notification on my laptop that managed to clean out word. I have my documents, but can not open new page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. of the 10 worst people on a laptop in the world, I am one of them.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/17/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?