Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Change my birth date, Can not login in to account, Not sure…

Customer Question
Change my birth date ...

Change my birth date

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Can not login in to account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure it’s a new system. Want to use this account for my grandson

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/18/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services.

Have you already gone to this link: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

Regards,

G

Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago

I trust the above has resolved your issue

Please advice if otherwise

Regards,

G