Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to use my WORD documents but I keep getting a screen…

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use my WORD documents but I keep getting a screen that says, "Sign in to set up Office" I do not want to subscribe to "Office". How can I get to my WORD documents without subscribing to Office?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I don't understand this question. I have a Window's 10.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word document saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know. I would have entered them on my previous computer, a Windows 7. Does that tell you anything?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you. This is my only problem for now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/18/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You need some version of Microsoft Office so you have Word to open your files.