Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to reverse the letters on a word document so that I…

Customer Question
I want to reverse...

I want to reverse the letters on a word document so that I can print them on cloth and have them show up facing out. All I could get on the help button was to use a text box, but I don't see how I can flip the letters.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Just yesterday or the day before I should say that I'm working on a mac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I've looked all the pull down menus and the insert, design, layout, etc. but I can find any way to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/17/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/reverse-text-or-create-a-mirror-image-f3875692-7646-4be4-815f-4f531bbeff74

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>