Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Installation of Microsoft Word. Never. My Microsoft Office…

Installation of Microsoft Word ...

Installation of Microsoft Word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

My Microsoft Office subscription has expired and I would like to replace it with Microsoft Word 2010.

3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Do you have a copy of the Office 2010 disc?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 26
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Are you still with me?