Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Some people fixed my computer and changed the operating

Some people fixed my...

Some people fixed my computer and changed the operating system to 7 Ultimate and installed Office 20 professinalWord 10. Now the Word 10 has a message saying it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Ultimate?

Adding that it says it is not properly installed. Could this be a pirated system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Ultimate? What have you tried so far?

At age 94 I have done nothing with either. The Word 10 works, but if it is an illegal copy I want to change that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Also I tried to load a file from my CPA to get a tax preparation document but could not since the system is not secure.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
I HAVE REFUSED TO ALLOW THE FIRST GROUP TO HAVE ACCESS. I assume I can trust Microsoft.

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y9v2g5h7
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

What else must I do?

I'm on now