Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can you tell me how to write criteria in Access that says…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me how to write criteria in Access that says oop

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of criteria are you referring to in Access? Conditions of a SQL query?

In Access 2016 I need criteria that says:If field named [member_ID] associated with a text value of "New Member Done" from the field named [Contact_Type] do not append any records for the member ID that has a value of New Member Done.This query appends a max date of a field named[Contact_Date]If I use <>"New Member Done" for the criteria in the Contact_Type field. I still get the last record that was created for that member with the previous Contact Type.I want nothing to be appended for a member with the Value of New Member Done.Thank you for your help
Are you working on this?
but I am outside having no access to my Windows computer at the moment. I need to check it once available on the PC, probably in 1.5 hours. Is it okay for you?
Take your time. I am off until monday. I do need it first thing monday morning though... Please
Thanks.