Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to set up a microsoft account and trying to

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a microsoft account and trying to furnish the verification code but am having trouble

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know the model bu the OS is 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I love software due to a freeze but am re-establishing all. I have just about completed the microsoft browser but an't get back in to give this code

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I want to use this for email

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have used Chrome and that works but I would like to add microsoft.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/16/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

As i understand you are trying to create a Microsoft account? is that correct?