Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchase Microsoft Office some years ago and have just…

Customer Question
I purchase Microsoft Office...

I purchase Microsoft Office some years ago and have just upgraded mu computer. I'm now being asked for a Product Code when I try to open the programme but we lost it in a move from interstate. Is there any way I can find out what my code was?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office for Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think so, they happen automatically.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/16/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the version of MS Office you want to install on the new computer?

I have a problem. When I was redirected by the person who answered my chat a screen came up asking me for a fully refundable $5 deposit. I entered my Paypal details only to discover that I have been charged $68! I would like a full refund please.
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

Just to clarify the 5$ charge it is a deposit when you post a question with us, the full amount of the question value is charged when you receive a reply from an expert. justanswer service prices is more than fair and reasonable.

That was not made clear so I would like a refund
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

you can contact customer service and ask for refund

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

Please come back if you need any assistance. I am sure you will check other support service if you find our price is reasonable do come back i am ready to help you fix the problem you are facing with MS Office key.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.