Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My computer was updated by microsoft. It is no longer

Customer Question
My computer was updated...

My computer was updated by microsoft. It is no longer opening

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It was updated by microsoft. I have not installed anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 4 users that us the computer. Only one is not working. The one that was the first to be updated.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/15/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

I assume it is Office 365, please try the following steps and advice if they do not resolve your issue

1. On the Windows Start screen, type Control Panel.
  2. Click or tap Control Panel.
  3. Under Programs, click or tap Uninstall a program.
  4. Click or tap MicrosoftOffice 365, and then click or tap Change.
  5. Click or tap QuickRepair, and then click or tap Repair. You may have to restart your computer after the repair process is complete.

Regards,

G

Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hi, I trust the above has resolved your issue. You may advice if otherwise.