Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am using Word 2010 and recently began having problems with…

I am using Word...

I am using Word 2010 and recently began having problems with saved files sent as attachments on Outlook 2010. When recipients try to open the Word docs they get a screen that has a small icon in the center but not the text. Additionally, all the options at the top of the screen seem to relate to photos. How can I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

3/15/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you send an email to yourself, do you have the same issue?

Richard, Software Specialist
If I send myself a cc, the attached Word doc has the problem.

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

When can I expect to see the downloaded program?

As soon as you click the link, like any file that you download, most browsers it shows at the bottom of the screen

I clicked the link a couple of minutes ago, but do not see anything at the bottom of the browser screen.

Click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=63552320-d9f1-496b-b6d4-45824fa04c75

Click I agree

A file starts downloading

Run the file that downloads please

OK...I ran the download and the ID is 714 945 179 and the password ***** *****