Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft office 2010 says I've reached the activation

Customer Question
Microsoft office 2010 says...

Microsoft office 2010 says I've reached the activation limit, what can I do

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office 2010, I got a new computer and uninstalled it all from the old one which I hoped would deactivate it but no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I did try windows 10 on my old PC and then went back I heard they discontinued telephone support which is why I'm asking here

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

xps 8930

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?