Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a new Lenovo computer which should have been

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Lenovo computer which should have been delivered with the Microsoft Office 365 program. However, the delivery did not include a disk or whatever that would allow me entry to the program. I did go to your Microsoft store, but they either could not or were unwilling to contact you regarding the missing disk. They were not helpful. How do I go about accessing the necessary software. The Microsoft 365 appears on the Lenovo packing slip.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

None. Just the Internet. I have no application until I can get Office installed.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

From which programs?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/14/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Please first double check the O365 installation on your new Lenovo computer, it might be just a Trail version or simply a link.

This is frustrating!! I'm paying you for something I've already bought, i.e., Microsoft Office 365 Home. Lenovo Order No(###) ###-####includes the program. While Lenovo failed to include it with the order, I need to receive this--without costing me any additional money.

I guess you were misled by something. We are JustAnswer, not Lenovo, not Microsoft.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
Please stop service and refund my $5.00.
THANKS
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Office365 is a download-only product. Microsoft does not and never has produced Office 365 disks.

If Lenovo registered your e-mail address you can check by logging in to your Microsoft account

here: https://account.live.com

and clicking Services & Subscriptions. If you have Office 365, you'll see it there.

If you do have a subscription, sign in to your Office account here: www.office.com/myaccount

and click Install.

Also, click the start menu button and scroll through the list of apps and look

for Word 2016, Outlook 2016 and Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Publisher 2016, etc.

The list will be in alphabetical order.