Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased Word 2016 yesterday and a tech helped me. The…

Customer Question
I purchased Word 2016...

I purchased Word 2016 yesterday and a tech helped me. The download for installation doesn`t work. Order #(###) ###-#### Can`t install

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I have versions 2007 and 2010. old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I can`t get it downloaded

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of - thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?