Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Phone function not working properly. People contacting me…

Customer Question
Phone function not working...

Phone function not working properly. People contacting me are getting garbled, muffled sounds and cannot make out words. Incoming calls to me are clear

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates are current

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/14/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean the issue is only with outgoing calls?
Have you tried using an earphone? Better or the same?
Only my outgoing calls
it should not be harware related, instead it is related to your signal reception and base station. Please try moving to another area to test again. Make sure the area is apart from your current location for miles or even far.
Of course I had considered this as a possible source of the problem. However, the situation has persisted over more than two weeks from various sites: from several people’s homes, from stores and from many outside locales. So, this response was not helpful

Okay, if you don't think it is helpful, I opt out and let you see how the other experts think about your issue.

Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Thank you

Thank you, ***** ***** I am going to pursue some other avenue to get to the bottom of my problem.

No problem