Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am unable to install the Office program I bought. They…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to install the Office program I bought. They want my to give them my telephone number and they will call in a text number. My phone doesn't have text. So they say I can get it from someone else, who in turn must give them their telephone, and I know no one else who had text.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't have a smart phone. I am an elderly man and can't operate such contraptions,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Are you a robot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Smartphone Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

F**k you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you buy Office from a retailer and received a card containing your 25 character Product Key

or did you make the purchase online?