Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Cannot open word starter 2010 because it can't connect to…

Cannot open word starter...

Cannot open word starter 2010 because it can't connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Whats an ethernet cable

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Interrnet and wifi have green light

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of. thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Is the computer with starter on it connected to the internet? Can you browse the web from it and/or read your email?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I'm connected to internet, can browse and get email
I don't want to switch to secure remote assistance. I want you to tell me how to fix it.
Where are you? When will i get an answer?

Have you performed the steps in the link in my last reply? Please let me know results. thanks.

technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast
I did all that. still doesnt open

Please send me your contact number, and then follow the instructions below to connect remotely.

This will not work on your phone or tablet, so please put those aside at this time.

Please click on the following link (with your computer), then follow the instructions to remotely connect. For best results use internet explorer or edge to follow this link. If you are using a MAC, then do not click on this link , and instead reply to me for further instruction.

CLICK HERE

my contact number is(###) ###-####

thank you. please try to click the link above and complete the remote connection. i will call in a few minutes.