Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I CREATED MANY CHECKBOOKS IN MICROSOFT WORD 2003 TABLE

Customer Question
I CREATED MANY CHECKBOOKS...

I CREATED MANY CHECKBOOKS IN MICROSOFT WORD 2003 TABLE FORMAT AND HAVE INSERTED FORMULAS IN ONE COLUMN TO EITHER ADD OR SUBTRACT, GIVE A SUBTOTAL AFTER EACH ENTRY AND A GRAND TOTAL AT THE END.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I RECENTLY GOT MICROSOFT WORD 2016 AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO BEGIN USING THIS UPDATE ON FUTURE DOCUMENTS WHEN I LEARN HOW TO WRITE A FORMULA THAT WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT MY 2003 DOCUMENT DID. NOW MY 2003 DOCUMENT WILL NOT COMPUTE. WHAT IS WRONG? I DO NOT KNOW WHEN 2003 WAS LAST UPDATED. I JUST GOT 2016 WITHIN THE PAST FEW WEEKS. AT FIRST THEY EACH WORKED SEPARATELY JUST FINE AND NOW THEY WON'T.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO WRITE A FORMULA IN 2016 TO USE IN THE SAME DOCUMENT FORMAT. ALSO HOW WOULD I SEE THE ADDRESS OF THE CELL IN THE TABLE?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> MANY CHECKBOOKS IN MICROSOFT WORD 2003 TABLE FORMAT

Do you mean you have a lot of exist Word 2003 documents? Do you actually mean they are Excel 2003 spreadsheet as you mentioned there were formulas in the tables..